The Pedder Experience
- Duration : 4 Days (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- Product code : WP- PE
The Pedder Experience is an adventure that begins in the historic Hobart township and forges it's way westward following the route of early days' explorers deep into the wild Southwest of Tasmania, to become immersed amongst endless mountains, placid lakes and mystical rainforests. We have developed an itinerary that steps beyond the norm and which will test your fitness and determination only to reward you with experiences reserved for a special few.
For three days we will lead you bush walking through landscapes unbeknownst to most. One day we will enjoy kayaking on the tranquil Lake Pedder, gliding our way through specular waters. Over a tantalising lunch on a remote island beach, we can sit and ponder what Lake Pedder once was, and perhaps what one day it could be again...The 4-day itinerary includes:
- All transport included from Hobart pick-up on Day 1, through to Hobart drop off on Day 4
- Intimate wilderness experiences, with group sizes of no more than 8 guests
- Vehicle supported day trips based out of the lodge; return to lodge each evening
- All meals for the duration of the trip including delicious picnic lunches, and a relaxing set dinner menu all utilising Premium Tasmanian produce
- An allocation of Premium Tasmanian wine, and other Tasmanian beverages each evening
- Accommodation within the comfort of Pedder Wilderness Lodge's "Pedder Wing" rooms
- The company of both Lou and Cody - the owners and guides of Wild Pedder - for all bushwalking and kayaking activities
For more information please check out our website at https://www.wildpedder.com.au/
Note: As per Terms & Conditions - A minimum of six guests are required to be booked before a departure is guaranteed.
If you are 6'5"+ in height then kayaking may not be possible. Please contact Lou & Cody to discuss.
Can't see a departure date that works for you? If you have another date in mind we are more than happy to take a look and see what can work. Contact us to find out more.